Here are just a few of the ways I have helped NGOs like yours be better at what they do ::
- Planned and coordinated the Broadcasters Association Summit, including 250+ guests and raised over $150k in sponsorships;
- Was project lead on the team that brought the Louisiana Amber Alert to the Louisiana legislature;
- Helped secure a state tax exemption for Broadcasters’ equipment during the transition to HDTV.
- Worked with the Louisiana Manufactured Housing Association + Assisted the Board of Directors and President.
- Managed multiple emergency relief programs where I had to create a website + secure funding under tight deadlines for organizations such as Neighborhood Housing Services of New Orleans and Freret Flood Drive (NOLA);
- Improved the exposure + reach for Neighborhood Housing Services of New Orleans by securing regular publication opportunities;
- Branded and created the website for the Louisiana Recycling Association.
And I want to add your non-profit to this list! Contact me or take a look at my services.
Despite my vast experience + knowledge when it comes to managing + coordinating projects for the social sector, I still consider my empathy + being of service to others to be my biggest strengths. I’m here to make a difference + I can’t wait to do that with you!